|Low Season||Mid Season||High Season|
Pitch price includes your pitch with two adults and one car
|2017 Dates||31st March – 9th April||10th April – 17th April||18th April – 25th May||26th May – 4th June||5th June – 16th July||17th July – 3rd Sept||4th Sept – 17th Sept||18th Sept – 29th Oct|
10A Hook-up Facility
Terraced Pitch, 10A Hook-up Facility
Terraced H/S, 10A Hook-up Facility, Water & Sink Drain
Terraced H/S 10A Hook-up facility, water & sink drain with panoramic views
MINIMUM BOOKING IS 2 NIGHTS AT ANY TIME AND 3 NIGHTS OVER ALL BANK HOLIDAY WEEKENDS.
ARRIVAL TIME IS FROM 12 MIDDAY AND ALL PITCHES MUST BE VACATED BY 10AM ON YOUR DAY OF DEPARTURE. PLEASE BRING A £10 CASH DEPOSIT FOR YOUR BARRIER CARD TO ENABLE ENTRY TO THE PARK.
Prices are per night
Terms and Payment
DEPOSIT: £25 for each week or part week booked (non refundable) – taken as part of other fees.
PAYMENT: Payment by card, please phone 01803 842066 or online through our secure payment screen www.galmptontouringpark.co.uk.
- High Season: Minimum of three nights booking over all bank holidays during high season on all pitches
- Extras: Tent Size – Maximum of 7 x 5 Meters, including porches, pods and annexes, larger tents will be charged two pitches
- Awnings: Breathable groundsheets only – these will be checked by our wardens
- Pup Tents: Maximum size L2m x W1m – a pup tent is only for storage and not sleeping in. Must be pre booked, only specific pitches will accommodate pup tents
- Tent Porches/Extensions & Pods: This is any extensions on your tent
- Drive Away Awnings: Charged at awning tariff.
- Children: Over 3s – Under 16 year olds
- Infants: 3 and under
- Visitors: 9am – 8pm Only and must report to reception and sign in
- Dogs: Must be kept on lead at all times. Maximum 2 per pitch. Breeds at our discretion
- Boats: All boats must be kept in the car park with the appropriate park tag visibly displayed. Boats must be pre booked
- Extra Cars: Must be kept in the car park with the appropriate park tag visibly displayed
Please note that all bookings require a £25 non refundable deposit for every week or part week booked & full payment is due 28 days before your holiday commences. NO REMINDERS WILL BE SENT.