2020 Important Arrival Information
We are really looking forward to welcoming you to your holiday at Galmpton Touring Park in 2020 and we’re sure you are too!
This year things will be a little different on park and so please take a moment to read the following information;
- Please do not travel to Galmpton for your holidays if you have any signs or symptoms of Covid-19. You should call the office, where we will discuss the options for your booking.
- On busy arrival days we will be operating a contactless check in from the main drive, wait in your car and a warden will be with you shortly. There is now a marked queuing system for reception & there should be no more than 2 people in the office at one time. Please wait to be called through. If you arrive & the office is closed, please call the number on the board outside the office.
- We are accepting arrivals between 12 mid-day and 6pm. Please let us know your estimated time of arrival.
- We recommend that you bring protective gloves with you and wear these when using any touch points – bins, CDU points, water taps etc.
- Please bring a supply of hand sanitiser and use it regularly.
- Our park shop will be closed, so remember to bring your chemical pink & blue.
- As our previous announcements and emails have stated, our facility block (toilets, showers & laundry) will remain closed for the 2020 season.
- Our play area will remain closed for the 2020 Season. There are too many touch points to maintain regular cleaning and it is a high-risk area for Covid-19.
- Please do not be offended if our staff step away from you, we are trying to maintain a 2-metre social distancing at all times.
- All social distancing rules applicable at the time still apply on our Holiday Park, please ensure you adhere to the Government guidelines at all time.
- We are obliged to collect all booking members names, addresses, and contact details as part of Track & Trace – you will need to supply these to us before you visit.
- We will not be handing out any printed Welcome Packs this year. Please click here to download it from our website. We recommend that you do this before you visit.
- All our tourist information is viewable on our website here.Lastly, we hope that you enjoy your stay and the local area.
Torbay & South Devon
Torbay & South Devon
The Torbay area spans the towns of Torquay, Brixham and Paignton and is a popular tourist destination in South Devon, the heart of the English Riviera. Surrounded by amazing coastline and stunning countryside, the area offers all year round...Discover More
Galmpton Touring Park is set in the most beautiful and spectacular part of South Devon, with views over the broadest reaches of the River Dart, occupying a delightful rural position in a quiet and private location...Discover More